Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back in Action

Hello there.

This is just a quick note to let you all know that I am now (finally) getting back to blogging. In fact, I'll be posting the first new stuff tomorrow. Things have changed a bit in my life since I stopped back in July. I'll still be doing the same style of posts as I did in the past, but because I've started a new research and teaching job, the content will probably reflect what I'm currently working on more so than it did in the past. I don't know if you'll notice that much of a difference, but I figure it's worth warning you anyway.

Anyway, thanks for bearing with me while I was in transition mode over the past two months.

Oh and, in case you were wondering, I did manage to get my PhD - kind regards to all the well-wishers.

Cheers,
JD

4 comments: